As just lately promised, Microsoft has launched PowerToys v0.20.0. This launch sees the arrival of a brand new utility within the type of Coloration Picker for grabbing hex and RGB colour values from anyplace on display. There are different adjustments and fixes too.
There at the moment are eight utilities obtainable in PowerToys, and with this launch Microsoft has made quite a few enhancements to those who have been already within the assortment. This contains including SVG icon rendering to File Explorer, in addition to enhancements to Keyboard Supervisor.
Microsoft says the goal with shifting from 0.19.x to 0.20.x was to not solely add new options, but in addition to enhance the steadiness and high quality of PowerToys general. The corporate says: “We all know there are areas for enchancment on PowerToys Run. We’d love suggestions so we will enhance. We additionally would like to know if you would like us to be extra aggressive on auto-upgrading”.
Microsoft highlights the next adjustments and additions on this model of PowerToys:
- Martin Chrzan’s Coloration Picker was added in! With a fast Win+Shift+C, get the colour out of your display
- File Explorer – Can now render SVG icons due to Chris Davis
- FancyZones – now you can snap to any variety of zones in FancyZones holding Shift+Ctrl whereas dragging a window
- PT Run – keyboard interplay enhancements
- PT Run – freshly put in apps at the moment are being detected
- PT Run – Plenty of perf and bug fixes
- Keyboard supervisor – app stage shortcuts
- Instance: For Outlook, Remap Ctrl+F to F4 and now Ctrl+F will put up the discover window 🙂
- Keyboard supervisor – Now can remap key to shortcut and shortcut to key.
- Settings – Now has improved OOBE based mostly on the work the Microsoft Storage Interns did throughout their hackathon
- PowerRename enhancements