These Cheese Enchiladas are really easy and restaurant worthy. Healthful and genuine, the creamy cheese and zesty sauce mix for a taste explosion the entire household will love!
Sponsored by Cabot Cheese.
My love for Mexican and Tex Mex meals runs deep. I can’t assist my love for these flavors, and fortunately, our ladies love so lots of our household pleasant Mexican-inspired meals, too.
These straightforward Cheese Enchiladas require simply three substances and are made in minutes. In reality, they’re so easy, the ladies assist, too! They’re excellent for a weeknight dinner, however superb sufficient to serve when entertaining.
The key? High quality substances! If you’re making one thing so extremely easy, it’s necessary to let the person substances shine. In our household, it’s all the time in regards to the cheese.
Enchiladas date again to Aztec instances the place historically corn tortillas have been rolled round small fish. It’s like a Mexican tackle grilled cheese. They pack a whole lot of taste for such a easy dish!
Enchiladas are a kind of dishes which are nearly deceptively easy. They’re such a crowd pleaser that they’re excellent for visitors, however extremely straightforward for a weeknight dinner, too.
It’s one thing about that casserole dish that instantly conjures photos of consolation meals, proper? If that’s your loved ones’s favourite type of heat and comfortable informal dinner, don’t miss this unbelievable Mexican Spaghetti, too.
And when you love Mexican flavors as a lot as we do, don’t skip my unbelievable Beef Tacos, Chorizo Tacos, Home made Guacamole, and Margarita Combine. I actually have a Full Tequila Information that can assist you make superb margaritas to pair these enchiladas with!
Why You’ll Love these Cheese Enchiladas
These cheese enchiladas are really the right weeknight dinner. Made with Cabot Cheddar Cheese, the contemporary flavors completely shine! Cabot Cheddar is on the market in 1, 2, 3, and 5 yr cheddars – there’s one thing for each critical cheddar fanatic.
- Customizable – You should use your favourite Cabot cheese! Pepper Jack, Habanero Cheddar, Monterey Jack and extra!
- Fast – They take simply 5 minutes palms on time.
- Straightforward – Merely fill, roll, high and bake!
- Make Forward – These maintain nicely and might be reheated for a fast lunch or dinner.
- One Dish – That’s all you want from begin to end! This makes cleanup a breeze!
- They’re made with creamy, freshly shredded cheddar. It makes all of the distinction!
- One other additional little step that makes a world of distinction? One of the best pre-packaged tortillas! They is probably not selfmade however they’re fairly close- learn on for all the small print.
- These enchiladas are delicate and you’ll management the extent of spice within the sauce. In our home, that makes all of the distinction for a kid-friendly meal!
Cheese Enchilada Elements
This recipe makes one, 9×13″ casserole dish filled with enchiladas.
- Enchilada Sauce – Retailer purchased or selfmade (recipe coming quickly). You’ll be able to combine it up utilizing inexperienced chile sauce (aka inexperienced sauce).
- Tortillas – Flour or corn, your desire. Sometimes they’re made with corn tortillas which makes them gluten free. Yellow corn tends to be sturdier than white corn tortillas, however you need to use both. We like to heat raw tortillas (discovered at Costco and different grocers) as a result of it’s such a easy step that really upgrades this dish.
- Cabot Cheese – Recent grated Cabot cheese from a block has one of the best texture and makes these cheese enchiladas stand out! We wish to make them with Pepper Jack, however you need to use Cheddar, Monterey Jack and Habanero Cheddar as nicely!
- Fry the Tortillas – Add a tablespoon of oil to a fry pan over medium warmth. As soon as sizzling, fry a tortilla till it bubbles, flip and repeat.
Tortillas break as a result of they aren’t warmed correctly. Remedy this downside by heating them within the microwave or a saute pan!
For Tex-Mex dishes like these, I’ll all the time vote for a freshly shredded cheddar cheese like Cabot- they’ve swept the cheddar classes for years and years with a complete of 37 awards final yr alone.
Sure! Assemble your enchiladas a day earlier than, and refrigerate till you’re able to bake.
Find out how to Retailer
- Refrigerate – Retailer in an hermetic container as much as four days refrigerated.
- Freeze – Freeze in an hermetic container or wrapped in foil and positioned in a freezer bag as much as Three months.
What to Serve with Cheese Enchiladas
- Lactose Free – Cabot Cheddar is of course lactose-free.
- Gluten Free – Merely use corn tortillas.
- Nut Free
Hungry for simpler recipes? Join my free recipe membership and have superb recipes delivered on to your inbox every week!
Extra Enchilada Recipes
- Beef Enchiladas
- Hen Enchiladas
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease 9×13 baking dish. Unfold 1/four cup enchilada sauce in backside of dish.
Within the middle of every tortilla, Add shredded cheese.
Fold tortilla over the filling and tightly wrap. Place in baking dish. Prime generously with cheese.
Bake 20-25 minutes till cheese is melted and tortillas barely crisp and brown.